Check out the latest issue
Dec 2016 (Issue 227), on sale 10/11/16
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- All the hints and tips for success Posted in News by Anne on 8 November 2016 3 comments
- New recruit to machine knitting Posted in Helpline by Anne on 18 August 2016 2 comments
- Museum Set for Special 45th Anniversary Garden Party Posted in News by Anne on 18 August 2016 no comments
- Brand New Range of Crafting Storage Solutions coming to Create and Craft TV Posted in News by Anne on 18 August 2016 no comments
- Toyota needles Posted in Helpline by Anne on 13 August 2016 1 comment
Latest Clubs & Events
- Keynsham MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Manor House MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Dunston MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
All the hints and tips for success
8 November 2016 Anne
I had a short break recently and spent a fabulous day with Carl Boyd. It’s been too long since we were in Cornwall and we drove down to Penzance in glorious sunshine. Carl told me years ago to catch the view from one particular spot before the road drops down to sea level and it never ceases to amaze me. I haven’t seen him for a while, so we drank tea and talked for England. He looked well and I’ve never known him not to be filled with a joy for life and living. Yes, there are ups and downs, but we all have them from time to time, don’t we. He’s had some super ideas for fabrics to try, so we’re both crossing fingers and hope they’ll work on the machine, as well as in his head. Cornwall’s slight downside for me now is driving past the turn off to Bude with Joan no longer there. However, the time with Carl was magical and we both thought about absent friends.