Check out the latest issue
April 2016 - Issue 219, on sale
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- 30th Birthday Issue Posted in News by Anne on 23 April 2016 2 comments
- Singer System 9000 knitting machine Posted in Helpline by Anne on 21 March 2016 no comments
- Using Brother chunky with ribber and Knit Leader Posted in Letters by Anne on 18 February 2016 no comments
- Goodbye Joan Posted in Letters by Anne on 18 February 2016 no comments
- Goodbye Joan Posted in News by Anne on 5 February 2016 no comments
Latest Clubs & Events
- Keynsham MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Manor House MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Dunston MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
30th Birthday Issue
23 April 2016 Anne
Our Bournemouth Show is now a distant memory, but I must take time to thank all the exhibitors and visitors who came along, because the support was very much appreciated. Once again, Joy Hopkins and members of Carbery Machine Knitting Club, as well as Maureen Gulliver and members of Ringwood Machine Knitting Club presented a joint club fashion show. It was greatly enjoyed, as was the talk by Ann Brown who is slowly recovering from her recent health problems. Ann has been out of action for quite a while, so it was especially interesting to hear her new ideas and see some of her latest designs. I’d also like to thank members of St John Ambulance Talbot Division for running the left luggage for us. As last year the netball courts were in use for an inter-schools tournament and one father managed to catch his head on his car door and had a nasty wound which needed urgent medical attention. Although it had nothing to do with our show, the team sprang into action to patch him up so that he could watch his daughter play. As you’ll read in Newsline this month, we raised the magnificent sum of £417.03 to swell the funds of Talbot Division and Wendy has written to thank us all.