Check out the latest issue
December 2013 (Issue 191), on sale 14/11/13
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- Packed full of festive patterns Posted in News by Anne on 4 December 2013 no comments
- New registrations are turned off temporarily Posted in News by communicatedesign on 2 December 2013 no comments
- Three colour cast on Posted in Helpline by Tanna on 21 November 2013 no comments
- Passap duomatic/pink Posted in Letters by NorfolkLady on 15 November 2013 no comments
- Ribber for Brother Chunky KH-260 Posted in Helpline by suzandy on 10 November 2013 3 comments
Latest Clubs & Events
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
- Open Day Posted in Diary Dates by Anne and takes place on 25 July 2012 no comments
- Taunton Machine Knitting Club Posted in Clubs by Mary Lowe and takes place on 16 July 2012 no comments
- Knit & Natter Posted in Diary Dates by merched and takes place on 7 July 2012 no comments
- Plymouth Club closed Posted in Clubs by email@example.com and takes place on 26 November 2011 no comments
Packed full of festive patterns
4 December 2013 Anne
The December issue marks a defining moment for me, because I managed to summon up sufficient enthusiasm to work on Christmas patterns and ideas in August and September. It’s one time in the year when it’s especially challenging to have to plan so far ahead. It’s not so much thinking about featuring warm winter designs rather than summer tops, but I find it almost impossible to imagine Christmas festivities when we’re enjoying summer barbecues. However, Christmas Day is now around the corner, so you’ll find heaps to knit and read this time - including more than 17 patterns!