Check out the latest issue
May 2013 (Issue 184), on sale 11/04/13
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- Packed full of advice and inspiration Posted in News by Anne on 22 May 2013 no comments
- Duo 80 needle position Posted in Helpline by susieque01 on 7 May 2013 2 comments
- Knitting pattern for garment with hood Posted in Helpline by magsieleaper on 3 May 2013 2 comments
- Garter carriage speed up Posted in Helpline by Susan Knitting on 3 May 2013 3 comments
- Toyota KS 901 not stitching Posted in Helpline by jadeclark on 3 May 2013 1 comment
Latest Clubs & Events
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
- Open Day Posted in Diary Dates by Anne and takes place on 25 July 2012 no comments
- Taunton Machine Knitting Club Posted in Clubs by Mary Lowe and takes place on 16 July 2012 no comments
- Knit & Natter Posted in Diary Dates by merched and takes place on 7 July 2012 no comments
- Plymouth Club closed Posted in Clubs by email@example.com and takes place on 25 November 2011 no comments
Packed full of advice and inspiration
22 May 2013 Anne
The Nottingham Show is now over and it’s time for reflection. A lot of hard work went into organising it and I was exhausted when I got home, but having had a most enjoyable day. My main concern now is was whether it was right to go ahead with it. When Alan and I booked the venue a year ago, no building works were in the frame. We knew about the refurbishment at Harvey Hadden, but it was a surprise to learn subsequently that chunks of West Park would also be re-built. Work started months ago and we were confident that everything would be finished by Easter.