Check out the latest issue
March 2014 - Issue 194, on sale 13/02/14
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- It’s showtime! Posted in News by Anne on 12 March 2014 1 comment
- New registrations are turned off temporarily Posted in News by communicatedesign on 2 December 2013 no comments
- Three colour cast on Posted in Helpline by Tanna on 21 November 2013 no comments
- Passap duomatic/pink Posted in Letters by NorfolkLady on 15 November 2013 no comments
- Ribber for Brother Chunky KH-260 Posted in Helpline by suzandy on 10 November 2013 3 comments
Latest Clubs & Events
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
- Open Day Posted in Diary Dates by Anne and takes place on 25 July 2012 no comments
- Taunton Machine Knitting Club Posted in Clubs by Mary Lowe and takes place on 16 July 2012 no comments
- Knit & Natter Posted in Diary Dates by merched and takes place on 7 July 2012 no comments
- Plymouth Club closed Posted in Clubs by email@example.com and takes place on 26 November 2011 no comments
12 March 2014 Anne
The Nottingham show is just round the corner so please join us on Sunday 6th April at West Park Leisure Centre in Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire NG10 4AA. After the alterations and all the problems last year (when the builders went into administration) the centre is finished and fully up and running. The café will be open, serving hot and cold snacks and meals and we’ll also provide tea and coffee downstairs with quick refreshments. The upstairs lecture room is fully open, with windows running the length of one wall. It’s light, airy and quiet, with access by stairs or lift.