Check out the latest issue
October 2014 - Issue 201, on sale 11/09/14
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- New craft show launches Posted in News by Anne on 20 October 2014 no comments
- University welcomes knitter in residence for Wool Week Posted in News by Anne on 7 October 2014 no comments
- I’ve a Knitmaster 100, pre 1970s basic machine Posted in Helpline by Anne on 7 October 2014 1 comment
- KH970 computer display problems Posted in Helpline by Jette on 7 October 2014 no comments
- Running into ribber trouble Posted in Letters by Anne on 6 October 2014 1 comment
Latest Clubs & Events
- Keynsham MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Manor House MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Dunston MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
All the hints and tips for success
8 July 2014 Anne
I’ve one or two important things to pass on this month and the first is the rather disturbing information that someone on eBay seems to be passing themselves off as Wendy Piper of Knits ‘n’ Bits. I’ve known Wendy for many years and she’s spent a long time building up her business and trading name. She advertises in the magazine and attends many shows.