Check out the latest issue
June 2015 (Issue 210), on sale
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- Knit For Peace Posted in News by Anne on 10 June 2015 no comments
- Passap Patterns Posted in News by Anne on 9 June 2015 no comments
- All change at Woodley MKC Posted in News by Anne on 9 June 2015 no comments
- Craft Conversion Posted in News by Anne on 9 June 2015 no comments
- Exclusive Pullout Posted in News by Anne on 9 June 2015 1 comment
Latest Clubs & Events
- Keynsham MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Manor House MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Dunston MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
9 June 2015 Anne
First of all, I‘d like to thank everyone who supported the Nottingham Show this year. The staff looked after us very well, with extra seating and car parking plus good value refreshments. They worked hard all day and were there at the end to help with the clearing up, long after you were on your way home. The only downside for me and the exhibitors was as we were packing up and loading our vehicles. There was an almighty squall with wind so strong that it blew the rain horizontally all around the Leisure Centre. To be honest I stayed put until it had died down a lot, but many of the others wanted to get on their way home and were drenched in the process. Everything considered, it was a fabulous day with lots of very positive and rewarding comments from exhibitors and visitors alike. I’ve checked the calendar and Easter Sunday is 27th March, so we can look at Sunday 3rd April 2016 for next year’s Nottingham Show.