Check out the latest issue
June 2013 (Issue 185), on sale 09/05/13
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- Brother KH836 Carriage jamming Posted in Helpline by PollyDoodle on 12 June 2013 1 comment
- All the hints and tips for success Posted in News by Anne on 11 June 2013 no comments
- Duo 80 needle position Posted in Helpline by susieque01 on 7 May 2013 2 comments
- Knitting pattern for garment with hood Posted in Helpline by magsieleaper on 3 May 2013 2 comments
- Garter carriage speed up Posted in Helpline by Susan Knitting on 3 May 2013 3 comments
Latest Clubs & Events
- Knitaholics Spectacular Posted in Diary Dates by Anne and takes place on 21 September 2013 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
- Open Day Posted in Diary Dates by Anne and takes place on 25 July 2012 no comments
- Taunton Machine Knitting Club Posted in Clubs by Mary Lowe and takes place on 16 July 2012 no comments
- Knit & Natter Posted in Diary Dates by merched and takes place on 7 July 2012 no comments
All the hints and tips for success
11 June 2013 Anne
I often say ‘what a difference a day makes’ and that’s exactly what’s happened to me this month. I’d had a little time to reflect on my current dilemma of whether or not to keep our few machine knitting shows going when Patricia Dadson got in touch with me. For those of you who may not know her, she’s the driving force behind Knitaholics Knitting Club and the Knitaholics Spectacular knitting show held in Harold Hill, Romford in September. For the past three years, Patricia and the club members have put in a huge amount of effort to organise and run this small and friendly Essex show, but this year there’s a problem.